Poco F1 Google Camera 7.0 with Astro Photography mode
Download Google Camera 7.0
To use the New Google Camera 7.0 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. But for Google Camera 7.0 to work in your device you need to flash the Magisk Module so that you can get the GCam 7.0 interface in any device. You Just need to download the Google Camera 7.0 apk file and Install it, also flash the Gcam for All Magisk module, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
How to Use Google Camera 7.0
- Make sure you have Camera2Api enabled in your device.
- Install Magisk Manager in your device/ There is also No ROOT version available now.
- Download Google Camera 7.0
- Download Gcam for All Magisk Mod
- Flash Gcam for All Magisk Mod
- Reboot your device
- Install Google Camera 7.0
- Open the App and you are good to go.